Sunday, November 13, 2005

All work and no play….

Damn it’s weekend and I’m stuck at work trying to get the station up and running. My sister kept asking me what it so important at work that I have to use my off day to work. She gave me a frustrated look when I say I can’t go with her to the mall. Sorry….

Yeah.. It was me and Tony in the line trying to fix the problem but we’d exhausted our idea already. We called it a day after two days of cranking our head. I’d successfully wasted my weekend :( and I’m not happy about it. No amount of pizza can make up for the lost weekend.

One of the managers was with us when we were troubleshooting the station and hopefully he understood the problems that we are facing. I understand that they are desperate to get the products out of the pipeline but they need to understand the reality. We are in deep shit!!!!!!

No comments: