Monday, December 05, 2005

Pesta Pulau Pinang

















It has been quite sometime since I write anything to this blog. I’ve been quite occupied with my works and also with my two sisters that are currently in Penang visiting me.

Pesta Pulau Pinang has just started and it’s a great opportunity for me to bring my sisters around. The last time I went there was in 2003 and the ticket price was just RM2. I think they’d increase the price since last year to RM4. We went there just for fun since they’ve never been to one.

There is nothing interesting there. It’s more or less like the Kota Bharu expo except that it has better booths. There are games and some entertainments for the visitor. I was hoping that they’ll showcase on the Penang famous food, culture or anything that Penang is famous for, but all I see is the exploitation of some commercial goodies that we can buy with a cheaper price outside the Pesta. I wish the state government will do something to improve the Pesta Pulau Pinang quality.

No comments: