Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Miss my mom..

listening to puddle of mud, trying to shake my mind off my mom's lovely face. Put the volume as high as my ear can allowed but still feel homesick. I'm heading back to Penang in about two weeks time and I cannot wait for that. Thus tender hand will always touch my heart.

Last night call to my parent was a sad one. When you are far from home, you kind of always expecting for something nice everytime you call. But last night was a different one. Mom was pretty sad, one off our close relative, Nenek, was bed-ridden and is drifting on and off because she fell from the stairs and hit her head hard. According to mom, Nenek has blood clot at the back of her head and is now half-paralysed. She can only move her right hand. Pretty sad. I hope she hangs on there till I get back. At least I can say goodbye and ask for forgiveness l before she go away. I hope that she can still remember my face. Mom say that Nenek's speech has become 'slurred', very hard to understand.

I pray that she'll get better. I know that she's old, 86 years old I think but she deserved a nice life. I hope she'll come out of it and be able to recognize me when I'm back.

My eyes are teary now... Have been like this since last night. Trying my best to put a happy face so that everything will look normal. Hope is always there...

No comments: