Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Will you seize the opportunity ?

If you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
One moment
Would you capture it?
Or just let it slip?
Better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass you
You better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime
The soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me King, as we move toward a New world order
Here I go, it's my shot
Fail me not
This may be the only opportunity that I got

1 comment:

VENU.K said...

Hi,
You are very true.As you very eloquently pointed out,we often get only one chance.If we dont seize it we might lose it forever.
Only the person who has confidence in him will be able to seize the opportunities as they present for a fleeting moment.
My best wishes.The other blog is yet to be started,Is it?
Thanks for the kind visit and comments.