Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Transporter 2

Have anybody watch this one? I did.. hehheheheh ...It is a nice popcorn movie that you can watch during your lazy weekend. A bit exaggerated but hey.. I kinda expecting that. A slap of sexy lady and lots of car chase and walla… you get a movie.

It has its own charm though. Jason Statham in black suit doesn’t fail the movie. I’ll remember his character as a cool-headed Frank that goes by an inflexible code of ethics…The plot is common, nothing fancy – kind of make me remember Mission Impossible 2. Is it really alike? Maybe…

One thing I hate, ‘Lola’. Not sure how many people agree with me on this. Maybe the guy won't. This assassin lady wears more than undies, stiletto heels and shoulder holster? Is it an underdress or an overdress…. Kind of get sick after a while.

So, how many stars does it recieved? I'll give it 3 out 5 stars...

No comments: