Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dinner in Kampachi

Last Saturday night was pretty nice. I went to have Japanese buffet in Kampachi with a friend. It’d cost us RM72 per person but it worth it. I ate so much food that night. Here is the nice thing that I have:
- Okanomiyaki
- Salmon sashimi and oyster
- Teppanyaki and tempura prawn
- Lots and lots of sushi and that squid appetizer
- Miso soup and baked salmon
- Macha ice cream

I like the oyster. I wish they have the teppanyaki oyster but they don’t. Anyway, the so called “fresh” oyster was not that fresh but it taste ok and the flesh is quite big. I like the squid appetizer in particular. I think the sauce was made by combining the sesame oil and sweet shoyu and some other thing.

Their okanomiyaki was pretty filling. I’d small bite of it but then I think it taste nice. At least the mayo was not too overpowering. The macha ice cream is a good dessert after a hearty meal. The sweet and bitter aftertaste lingered in the mouth.

No comments: