Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another trip home

National Day is here and I took few days off to go home. K Chik came and off we were together.

The weather was not so nice. It was raining heavily but luckily it was only cloudy by the time we enter the East West Highway. That area was quite cool as it is a highland. I enjoy the ride very much.

At one area, the visibility was so bad. I can hardly see more than 2 meters because it was so foggy. I think the cloud was so heavy and it stayed low.
Luckily we started our journey early so there were not many people on the road. In Jeli, we saw lots of people carrying flag on the bike. The kids were so happy tagging along but the ways they rode the bike were pretty dangerous. In my opinion, celebrating the spirit of independent is good but one need to pay attention on the safety factor as well

No comments: