Monday, September 25, 2006

Trip to Sedim with K Chik

Last two weekends, me and K Chik went to Sedim. It was just a hunch at first but then we decided to go. What the heck.. Just go and enjoy the different scenery. I don’t really know how to get there, but I did remember seeing one of those brown signboards indicating Sedim. Based on that, we pack some food and went there.

We found the signboard but then not much indication after that. So, most of the time we just try our luck and use our instinct. At the last few kilometers, the road becomes one lane and slightly winding. I try my best to control the car as there were quite a number of potholes on this small lane. The scenery is breathtaking and we arrived there at around 10am. We tried the tree top walk and later have picnic by the river. The water was so cold and K Chik gleefully play around.

No comments: