Monday, November 17, 2008

I love this fruit...

One of favorite fruits is pomegranate. I’ve bought this one at Tesco for RM1.99. Although the seed was not so red, it was so sweeeeeetttt.. and I finish one whole fruit in one go 

When I was small, life was tough. When mom bought this fruit, we have to share and I normally get smallest portion because I am the eldest. Due to this, I always say to myself that when I have my own money I’ll buy my own pomegranate.. not one, but many of them.

From Drop Box

It feels so joyful to be able to share something that I really like with others. When my sisters asked why always I splurge on this fruit, I’ll normally just smile. To me, it make me happy and the more I share my happiness with others, the more I will get back. I believe that kindness always come back to me, they are abundance and come from everywhere. Sometimes, it comes to me from strangers….

From Drop Box

1 comment:

Unknown said...

huhuhu.........nk ckit