Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

It has been sometime since I penned something on this blog. It has been two busy months and I just couldn't find the time to do it.

Well, 2009 is here and hopefully it will bring happiness to everybody regardless of what others are saying and predicting.

Each New Year will bring in new resolutions. This year, there are few things that I want to achieve, with sorting out my finance to be my top priority. I'm also trying to get my hand into small business... ... and in doing so; I'll have to learn the art of marketing and selling. I found this new knowledge very interesting and there are so many things to learn.

One thing we should be aware of is, whatever it is that we want to succeed in, having a correct mindset is the main priority. What we subconsciously think is what we are attracting, whether we realize it or not. And this is also the area that I'm focusing on this year. Reprogramming the mindset is not something simple and it requires efforts and I'm certainly taking baby steps in this path.

Anyway, I just want to wish everybody a happy new year and may your life blessed with abundance.

No comments: