Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Penang here I come..... I'm coming home

I'll be flying home to Penang tomorrow and I'm excited . Had already planned on where to break fast on the day I arrive. Should I eat Daging Masak Merah or should I eat Ayam Bakar???.... Yumm Yummm.... Thinking about food always make me happy. I think it triggers the happy hormone in me and I'll start imagining all the wonderful colours and smells.I cannot help but think about the juicy watermelon juice.... red pinkish colour juice in a big glass, full of ice...one of seven wonders in my life.... I've been craving this since the first day of Ramadhan here.

Arghhhh ... there is so many stuffs for me to do. First thing , pump some gas into my Vios and I can't wait to see my baby. She must be so dusty by now with lots of water mark thanks to Penang lousy environment. I cannot afford to wait for 1-2hours to get it polish or wax though. I'm just not patient enough. I'll need to send the car for a quick wash and see whether I can get an appointment for my 5000km check the next day. Well, actually I've gone beyond that.. the car has clocked close to 8000km I think. Better send it before I go back for Raya. It is pretty hard to get an appointment during the raya season and I desperately need to send my car before I go for a long drive back to Kelantan.

What a pleasure driving back through the highway. This time around it will be different because it is Ramadhan and I cannot stuffs my big mouth with keropok and chips. Huhuhuhuhu... it will be a though one and Kak Chik will be there for me. Not that I'll allow her to drive through the highway anyway. At lest we can catch up on lots of stuffs... you know what I mean... girls stuffs. Six hours of continuous driving, I'm pretty sure I can dig lots of juicy story from her... hehehehhehe

Oppps... one important thing for me to do, I need to renew my driving license. It expired last month and I've been driving to work in US without a valid license... I know .. Every time I'm on the wheel I pray hard that nothing will happen and I had finally returned the rented car today. Thanks Allah Almighty for taking care of me here... .I know I've been naughty but I'll try my best to behave myself.

I need to finish packing up my stuffs tonight. I'd printed all the itenaries and booking info. I hope I can get a standard room in the transit hotel. Else, I'll stuck in the budget hotel with a communal toilet.. what a hassle that will be.

I need to cook some food for the flight. I will break fast in Narita and sahur in Singapore. Kinda cool aaaa... But I'll be damned tired on the 10/11 hour journey to Narita. I'll try to scout for bargain in Changi airport. Hopefully, they have the DSC-H1 digital camera that I've been eying....If the price is reasonable, I'll buy it. Splurge!!!!!.

No comments: