Monday, October 10, 2005

The way I am

When I’m with you, the world is a mass of golden colors with sunlight shining through.The love pushes to get out, pulses against my skin but I'll firmly hold it inside. Show no sign of it. Our friendship would be ruined if I let this unruly love show.

In the safest dark that I've chosen for myself, I cry where no one would see me, no one would comfort me or scorn me. The light was so close but yet too far too reach. Such a great effort to reach and grab it. Till then it'll be a pure, plain and simple friendship, not a question to move forward.

Thank you for loving me that much. I wish I had returned the feelings. However, if I told you that I like you and be the way that you want me to be, I'll not be honest to myself for it wasn't a true love that I felt. Maybe I was wrong but I don't know, I just want our friendship to stay here forever. Maybe one day if the time ever come back again.....

No comments: