Monday, December 19, 2005

Thank You....

I'd a closed brush with death today, or so I thought. It happened in front of the Toyota Showroom in Sunway Tunas, Bayan Lepas. As I was walking out of the showroom to my car, a grey Satria sped up. There were only few centimeters between me and the car body. That's damn closed.

My heart beat profusely. The driver honk and I stop immediately, unhurt. That area is so narrow and the Toyota people put up a tent that actually covers the road making it narrower and cramped. Yet, how could that guy cruise that narrow strip at 60km/hour????

I feel blessed that Allah still loves me and take care of me. I'm still shaken by the incident.
Deep inside my heart I keep saying thank you for His care. I don't know what will happen and don't want to think about it.

Whatever it is, I know there is somebody watching me and I feel so small under His watchful eyes... Thank you

No comments: