Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Another trip home…


It’s been a nice long weekend for our family especially for mom and dad. With almost all of us came home, the cheerful mood is surely on their side. Intan cannot make it home due to her ‘packed’ weekend, training for the Teacher’s Day performance in PWTC.

It all started with Angah taking his long awaited holiday. I’d contacted K Chik and we devised our little plan to come home. Neither Shida and dad realized it but mom sort of expecting us. Yeah… you know it, mother’s instinct.

I don’t have much money in my pocket. It was just enough for the petrol but I don’t care. This opportunity is too good to be missed. We went to visit Tok Ayah and I was really touched to see Angah met Tok Ayah again after about one year. The whole moment seem to freeze.

We have impromptu barbeque and satey ikan. We bought fifty sticks of the satey and eat it at one go.

Seeing mom so happy just ache me to return to Penang but life has to go on. Hopefully, all of us can be together again soon.

No comments: