Sunday, May 21, 2006

Parkas passed away

This morning, dad called to inform that Parkas, our relatives died in accident in KL. At this point of time, the body is still on the way back to Kelantan for burial.

I’ve just knew this guy for the past few years. Although he is our closed relative, I did not have any recollection of him before this. After he graduated and become a quantity surveyor, he always joined his family whenever they visit us. The last time I saw him was during the Hari Raya celebration when I joined my parents visiting them. I remembered that he commented about my car and asked quite a number of questions about it.

If I’m not mistaken, there have been several death-related accidents in their family. The last two was his brother and his brother in law. I don’t know, maybe it is fate, but it makes me think why….

Whatever it is, I pray for his happiness in the afterlife and AlFatihah to him.

No comments: