Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Is God challenging me?

There have been a number of developments at work and my boss want me to concentrate on the microwave portion rather than analog. He’d shared with my teammate how he plans to rank his subordinate and how many percentage each criteria will hold. I think his intention is good. He wanted us to focus and make sure that we take care of our own development.

I shared my plan with him to do some improvement on my products and he’s is supportive on it. Now I’ll have to lay down each objective and have a timeplan to turn around my idea. I’d need to complete some of the items by end of this year so that it’ll be captured in my FY06 development.

I always envy my colleague for being selected to do big scaled project. So far I’ve never been selected to do any of those except for the R&D project in other department. Maybe I still haven’t proved myself in RF and microwave area. I need to do something about it and get myself noticed or maybe I need to create that opportunity.

When searching for some items, I came across something that our company bought from outside. It make me think that why do we have to buy from outside. Don’t we have similar thing in-house? Then it downed on me. I’ve been praying for something to light my path. I don’t what it’s going to be but I’ve been praying for something big. This might be the opportunity that I’m looking for. I can design this item and sell my idea to my boss. Before that I’d have to do my homework and make my proposal.
It is not going to be easy and I know it but I have to do this and turn it into pots of gold. Oh Lord help me..

No comments: