Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hari raya is coming and I don’t feel a thing

Isn’t it kinda weird? Hari Raya is just around the corner and yet I feel nothing. Seem that it just another raya to me. Maybe because I didn’t really make any preparation for it. No baju raya for me again this year. That’s sad.

I’m going back to Kelantan on Saturday – hopefully morning. It is a long drive along the East – West Highway. Typically it took me 5 to 6 hours to arrive there. The long winded drive really takes a toll on me. But it is going to be a great drive as K Chik is going to be there with me.

I have to get some tidbits for Hari Raya as I won’t have much time to bake cookies and cake this year. Have to buy some stuff for mama and abah as well. Huhuhuu!!! That is going to be fun. I love buying stuffs for them as they always appreciate it - no matter what I get them.

Ohhhh!! I’ve just remember something. I have to prepare as much loose change as possible for the little kids. I need to get the green packet and also some hari raya cards for some friends. So many things to do yet I’m tight up with other stuffs.

I don’t know whether I’ll have the time to send the car for a check before I go back. Maybe I’ll just do it when I come back from Kelantan. Hopefully, it will be a smooth ride

No comments: