Friday, October 14, 2005

My precious treasure

DSC-H1. A Sony DSLR that I’ve been eying for two months. It turned out that there is a IT/electronic fair in Changi airport and this camera is also on the hotlist items. After comparing the price with the US price and also the one that I’d intended to purchase earlier on in KL, I think I’ve got a better deal here. They give extra pair of Sony batteries and also a 256Mb memory stick for about SD$808 (i.e USD 486). The one on sale on the internet (KL) will cost me about RM1899 excluding shipping and handling ( ie about USD474) but the shop only give a 128Mb memory stick. The cheapest that I can find in US internet store is USD 389 but I have to pay extra USD 100 to get the same memory stick. That doesn’t include shipping and tax though. After thinking for about two hours I’d finally have the gut to go to the Sony booth and asked the salesman to show me the display unit. He showed me some of the functions and I was so excited and I bought the unit. Now I’m sitting here waiting for my final flight to Penang and I cannot keep my eyes off the white bundle. Finally I made the big purchase for the year and although it caused a big hole in my pocket it does make me happy. I think I’ve to hold my thought of buying the HIFI until after I have enough money again. Maybe this is my present to myself for my coming birthday. So, what is on my next shoppling list… HUGO BOSS perfume!!! High maintenance chick.. hehehehhehe

No comments: